Windsurfing Colombia Schools 2020
Some travelers who visit Colombia ask about windsurfing schools in the country, equipment rental, and sailing spots. Eoletto decided to update data and tell you where to sail and with whom, and what are the prices as of 23/04/2020. But of course, you have to call before you arrive, and confirm details.
There is a lot of information about kite-boarding on the internet but very little on windsurfing nowadays, so we decided to share our knowledge on the topic. It is true, windsurfers are now few, but you will always find throughout the country, nice people, windsurfer friends, adequate gear, lessons and a good time of fun on the board.
• Guajira (Riohacha, Mayapo, Camarones) – Etto Martin from Kite Center Eoletto www.windsurfingcolombia.com
o Lessons in COP Btw 110.000 / 90.000
o Rental beginner equipment Btw 70.000 / 60.000
o Rental advanced equipment Btw 100.000 / 89.000 See our complete windsurf price list hier.
• Atlántico (Puerto Colombia, Puerto Velero, Santa Verónica) – Juan Carlos Sanchez from Uma Gumma email@example.com
o Rental basic equipment $80.000 cop
o Rental advanced equipment $70 usd/day
o 10 hours course $1´000.000 cop
o 5 hours course $500.000 cop
• Bolivar (Cartagena) – Wind Spot
• Valle del Cauca (Lago Calima) – Pescado (Luis Fernando Duque) http://www.pescaokitesurf.com
o Lessons in COP $120.000
o Rental Btw $70.000 / $60.000.
• Valle del Cauca (Lago Calima) – Jan Paul Liechti https://www.instagram.com/jpwindcalima
o Lessons $80.000 cop
o Rental Btw $70.000 / $60.000 beginners
• Cundinamarca (Lago del Sisga, Laguna del Tominé) – Fabian Castañeda https://www.instagram.com/jubatuswindsurf/
o Lessons 8 hours $450.000 cop
o Rental Btw $60.000 cop
• Magdalena (Santa Marta) – Caribean Sail School / Carlos Bueno +57 3225685466
o Lessons 1 hours $80.000 cop
o Rental $120.000 cop